The most expected events in 2022
Another new year has arrived! Despite the challenges that we have faced for nearly two years, the meeting and event industry remains resilient against the global situation, 2022 is a year full of changes and opportunities.
Whether virtual, in-person or hybrid events, you should mark your calendar and save the dates to get involved and participate. The most expected events in 2022 are listed below:
- PCMA Convening Leaders, January 9-12, Las Vegas, United States.
- FITUR, January 19-23, Madrid, Spain.
- SITE Global Conference, January 27-31, Dublin, Ireland. POSTPONED New dates to be announced soon.
- SISO CEO Summit, March 21-24, Florida, United States.
- PATA Annual Summit 2022, March 22-25, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE.
- Event Production Show, March 14-16, London, United Kingdom.
- WTTC Global Summit, March 23-25, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- IBTM Asia Pacific, April 5-6, Singapore.
- IMEX Frankfurt, June 31 to July 2, Frankfurt, Germany.
- ACE of MICE Exhibition, May 25-27, Istanbul, Turkey.
- MPI World Education Congress, June 21-23, San Francisco, United States.
- International Travel Expo (ITE), June 9-12, Hong Kong.
- The Meeting Show, June 29-30, London, United Kingdom.
- IT&CMA, September 20-22, Bangkok, Thailand.
- 61st ICCA Congress, November 6-9, Kraków, Poland.
- IMEX America, October 11–13, Las Vegas, United States.
- World Travel Market (WTM), November 7-9, London, United Kingdom.
- 89th UFI Global Congress, November 14-17, Muscat, Oman.
- Event Tech Live, November 15-17, London, United Kingdom.
- IBTM World, 29th November to 1st December, Barcelona, Spain.
- Expo! Expo! IAEE’s Annual Meeting & Exhibition, December 13-15, United States.
Do you know any other events? Share them with us!
#MICE2022 #MICEProfessionals #Events #Incentives #Conferences #Exhibitions #SpecialEvents #ProfessionalOrganizer #EventPlanner #MeetingsandEvents #eventsmeanbusiness #Philippines #MSE #MICEandSpecialEventsph #MICEandSpecialEvents