Another new year has arrived! Despites the challenges that we have faced for nearly two years, the meeting and event industry remains resilient against the global situation, 2022 a year full of changes and opportunities.
Either is virtual, in-person or hybrid events, you should mark your calendar and save the dates to get involved and participate in the coming events listed below:
- PCMA Convening Leaders, January 9-12, Las Vegas, United States.
- FITUR, January 19-23, Madrid, Spain.
- SITE Global Conference, January 27-31, Dublin, Ireland. POSTPONED New dates to be announced soon.
- SISO CEO Summit, March 21-24, Florida, United States.
- PATA Annual Summit 2022, March 22-25, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE.
- Event Production Show, March 14-16, London, United Kingdom.
- WTTC Global Summit, March 23-25, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- IBTM Asia Pacific, April 5-6, Singapore.
- IMEX Frankfurt, June 31 to July 2, Frankfurt, Germany.
- ACE of MICE Exhibition, May 25-27, Istanbul, Turkey.
- MPI World Education Congress, June 21-23, San Francisco, United States.
- International Travel Expo (ITE), June 9-12, Hong Kong.
- The Meeting Show, June 29-30, London, United Kingdom.
- IT&CMA, September 20-22, Bangkok, Thailand.
- 61st ICCA Congress, November 6-9, Kraków, Poland.
- IMEX America, October 11–13, Las Vegas, United States.
- World Travel Market (WTM), November 7-9, London, United Kingdom.
- 89th UFI Global Congress, November 14-17, Muscat, Oman.
- Event Tech Live, November 15-17, London, United Kingdom.
- IBTM World, 29th November to 1st December, Barcelona, Spain.
- Expo! Expo! IAEE’s Annual Meeting & Exhibition, December 13-15, United States.
Do you know any other events? Share them with us!
#MICE2022 #MICEProfessionals #Events #Incentives #Conferences #Exhibitions #SpecialEvents #ProfessionalOrganizer #EventPlanner #MeetingsandEvents #eventsmeanbusiness #Philippines #MSE #MICEandSpecialEventsph #MICEandSpecialEvents