Italian Exhibition Group launched a project for Italy’s Convention and Trade Show Industry focusing on every phrase for the Trade Show and Conferences in line with the Anti-COVID19 health regulations and documents drafted by AEFI, FEDERCONGRESSI, UFI and EMECA.
Here are some guidelines:
- Before the Trade Show: Ticket office and payments exclusively online, digital platform for planning appointments before the show, safe planning and management of all the outfitting supply chain.
- Entrance; Face mask distribution desk, multiple entrance with safety aisles and distancing signage, digital entry ticket and thermo scanners.
- Expo Centre: Trade Show App and signage with instructions on anti COVID-19, contactless payment systems, hand sanitizer dispensers, visitor flows will be monitored with centralized digital tracking and on-site controls by specialized stewards.
- Catering: Temperature checks for the workers, staff must wear gloves, face masks, payments app, barriers between tables and digital menus, coded delivery procedure.
- Services: Sanitized and equipped shuttle transport with hand sanitizer and fixed number of passengers between the airport, hotels and Expo Centre. Conference rooms and business centre with seating layout to guarantee social distancing and digitalized informative material.
- Accessibility: Reserved parking, internal lifts for the conference rooms, supply of assistance equipment like wheelchairs sanitized before and after been used, all the areas and facilities will be sanitized continuously.
- Special Actions: Crisis Management Protocol will be stablished, cycle of waste bin emptying and sanitization, medical room and isolation zone for possible suspected cases. Training and Information for Exhibitors and Visitors through the website, app and hospitality information offices.
- Events and Conferences: Temperature measurement at the entrance by specialized staff, monitored conference room, multi-media productions and live streaming to support events, App integrated with all the initiatives and instructions regarding COVID-19 and staff training on safety procedures and regulations,
The project have more than 50 guidelines providing a complete and reliable protocol protecting the health of companies and visitors.
IEG manages and arranges trade fairs and conventions shows for food and beverage, jewelry and fashion, tourism, hospitality, and technological sectors. IEG organized and hosted 48 fairs and 190 conferences in 2019.
#SafeBusiness #Italy #IEG #Exhibitions #Meetingsandeventsmeanbusiness #Tourism #BusinessTourism #MICEIndustry #MSE #EventPlanners